Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Create Something Amazing With PicGIF

I am so excited to share this amazing app that I found!  It's easy, versatile, and for 2 of you it's going to be FREE!  
PicGIF for Mac, created by PearlMountain, is a wonderful app that allows you to create GIFs from your photos and short videos.   If you have GIFS that you've already made you can also import them into PicGIF and reedit them.  Some features include:
  • Supports hundreds of image formats such as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, TGA, RAW, PIC, and more and any image size
  • Transfer continuous snapshots & short videos to smooth and animating GIFs
  • Supports almsot all common video formats such as MOV, MPEG, MP4, M4V, 3GP, AVI, and more
  • Lots of customizing features-customize size, frame delay, sequence, frame order, add text, and more
  • Convenient export and share options 
  • Allows for easy sharing through email, iMessage, or just save it to your computer 
I am an amateur photographer and I have always wanted a unique way to share a client's pictures with them that would give them an idea of what they are getting and also as a keepsake.  I took the Pindell Family's fall pics, plugged them into the PicGIF app and BOOM!  They have a neat little GIF showcasing their pictures!  I didn't add text to these, I didn't want to take away from the subjects, but you could EASILY add text in a heartbeat!  



The uses for PicGIF are endless!  
  • With Valentine's Day just days away, this would be a great gift idea!  Just plug in your favorite pics of you and that special someone, add a little message of love and you've got an instant gift that will last forever!  
  • Got a graduating senior this year?  Start gathering photos now of your kiddo, then plug them in to PicGIF.  Burn them to a DVD and run it as a loop during their graduation party! 
  • Want to showcase product on your blog or website, PicGIF makes it super easy! 
You can find PicGIF in the Mac App Store for only $4.99!  Or if you are feeling lucky, enter the giveaway below to win a  free copy of PicGIF!

Win The PicGIF App

a Rafflecopter giveaway I received this product for free to sample and give my honest opinion on. I will only recommend products that I feel are good for myself, my family, and my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

Please let me know you were here!