Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Personalize Your Christmas With Ornaments With Love


Halloween is over and that means it is time for Christmas!!!  Ok not really, we still have Thanksgiving.  Don't get me wrong I love Thanksgiving but I L.O.V.E. Christmas!  And I am getting a head start!

Every year we all pick out an ornament that represents us to put on my MIL's Christmas tree.  This year I wanted a special one for my son to give her that was all him!   So I started browsing Ornaments With Love.  If you have never checked them out, head on over immediately!  They have every ornament theme available, from sports and hobbies to occupations and professions and so so much more! And the best part is they will personalize it even more by putting the year, name, whatever you want to add to that special ornament.  If you've moved and you want an ornament to reflect that they've got it!  If you have a teenager that is attached to their iPhone constantly they have an ornament for that! If you have a little one celebrating their 1st Christmas...yep you guessed it, they've got one for that!  Seriously they have it all! Oh and don't forget teacher gifts this year, or a special something for that favorite babysitter!  The possibilities are endless.


I decided on the Ornaments With Love School Picture Frame ornament for my little guy to give to his Nanny this year.  It's got the year, his grade, his name, the school, and I popped his school picture in it.  Perfect!  I ordered it and I am not kidding when I say I got it in like 2 days!  They are on the ball!  I would order now though just to be sure you don't get caught in the Christmas rush that slows everything down.   I love, love, love how it turned out and I know my MIL is going to love it to!



I'm pretty sure you can knock out half your Christmas shopping list right now by heading on over to Ornaments With Love.  And right now you get FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more!   So get to shopping!  You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Win a FREE ornament from Ornaments With Love



a Rafflecopter giveaway I received this product for free to sample and give my honest opinion on. I will only recommend products that I feel are good for myself, my family, and my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

26 comments:

  1. http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/Family/F097-parent.html
    Lilhottemomma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to order the Personalized Bear Family Christmas Ornament with Sled if I win.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get the Beach Family Ornament!

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the blue baby's 1st Christmas ornament, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might get the New York Big Apple. So many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one! http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/Family/F119-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the Polkadots and stripes family with two pets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the university of texas longhorn mascot ornament - my alma mater

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to get the Bannister Family Ornament
    http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/Family/F262-P.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd order this one for my teen daughter.
    http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/Misc/Z195.html
    Love it! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I'm a new GFC follower and hope you'll stop by my blog where I've got some great giveaways going on as well. =0)

      Delete
  11. Definitely baby's first christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to get
    Personalized Book Christmas Ornament with Bear
    http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/Hobby/M182.html ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. the teen video gamer one for my son!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I might get the dino here.. but maybe let my son pick https://www.facebook.com/personalizedchristmasornaments/posts/10152027370097733

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would order this https://www.facebook.com/personalizedchristmasornaments/posts/676414492390940

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would get the hunter with deer and duck for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I'll order the Personalized Bear Family of 4 if I win. http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/Family/F184-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would choose the Snowman Family with Tree ornament for 6.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would choose this one for my sister and her family http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/FamDog/F368D-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/ornaments/Misc/Z195.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will prob choose the baby's first christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Personalized 1st Christmas Together Snow Family Christmas Ornament - Blue

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the airplane with bear ornament. It would be great for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd get the Personalized 2013 Family Christmas Ornament with 4 People

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here!